Forefront ambulance is based on HMMWV but it can be built on any other cross country land platform. Forefront Ambulance got an armored still V-shape monocoque that provides protection against small arms and shrapnel. Ballistic protection is Level-1 according to STANAG 4569, AEP-55, and protection for hand grenades and blast mine threats is Level 1 according to STANAG 4569, AEP-55.
Vehicle equipped with special medical equipment according to customer requirements .
Beside, MEDEVAC operations vehicle is easily transforming into first-aid post or bandaging room.
- Navigation device
- Driver Day/night vision device
Day/night vsion device for rear observation
- Climatic system for driver compartment
- Climatic system for medical compartment
- Automatic Fire-suppression system
- Blackout headlights
– Special anthropometric seats for the wounded and nurses
– Stretcher racks (designed for 4 stretchers)
– Equipment for filtering
– Medical gases supply system
– Wardrobe and shelves for consumables and medical devices
|Height (by roof)||1900 mm.|
|Seating capacity||2 – 5|
|Ballistic protection||STANAG level 1+|